89 % of all emails contain malware, endangering not only the end-points and network, but also exposing confidential company data. K7 MAIL SECURITY eliminates all threats origination from email and spam content with layered security. Insulates web gateway and monitors data travelling through the network and inbox for any signs of malware. Easy to deploy and manage, renders business communication effective and safe from data theft.
Multi Role Support
Exchange Serve can be configured to function as,
- Edge Transport
- Hub Transport
Integrated Web Console
- A centralized web based management console for access and control.
- Any web console can be utilized as admin console.
- SSL can be used to access remote servers via a secure product console.
Automatic Virus Scan
- Transport and store level scanning.
- Microsoft Virus Scanning API scans messages at a low level in the Exchange store.
- Quick message scan with multi thread scanning.
- Default and customize response options against malware attacks.
- File type recognition to detect falsely labeled files.
- Blocks named attachments or attachments by true file type, file extension, or file name.
- Filters messages with a word match list and respond to concealed threats.
- Transmission of hostile content to the Exchange client is blocked.
Email notifications are sent to the administrator when
- Detects threat in email and subsequent response to eliminate the malware.
- A mail attachment is infected.
- Inappropriate content from an email message are discarded.
- Critical malware outbreak occurs.
Periodic Reports & Logs
- Extensive reports and data logs on threat, security risks, violations and spams, sent to the admin via email.
- Automatically updates new program components and virus definitions, which are released from K7 Computing virus lab.
- Organizations can communicate safely through encrypted emails within and beyond their organization.
- Takes minutes to install and no additional hardware or software is required.
- Confidential data remains inaccessible to illegal parties thus preventing phishing and data loss.
- Remote installation and policy configuration is simpler with a web based console.
- Advanced heuristics protect against real time threats from viruses, spyware and other malware.
- Administrators can easily monitor and access reports of day-to-day email correspondence.
- Unproductive content such as videos, games and magazines from emails can be restricted.
- Low bandwidth consumption and reduced load on mail servers.
- High service availability at all times prevents any loss of important messages.
- Windows Server 2003 (SP2 or later) - Any Edition
- Windows Server 2008 - Any Edition
- Windows Small Business Server 2011 - Any Edition
- Blocks an infected attachment
- Filters out undesirable content from an email message
- Detects virus/malware outbreak conditions
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 SP2
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- x64 or x32 architecture-based processor (Intel 64, AMD 64, Intel Pentium 3 or higher)
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 GB free disk space