Almost 53% of computer users experience a malware infection with varying degrees of harmful activities. An average home user requires a competent anti-virus kit which thwarts destructive attacks, monitors for new malware and does not consume much space.
K7 Anti-Virus Plus, the best and affordable protection available for a home user.
Comprehensive USB Protection
- Control read, write and execute access to external devices.
- USB drives are vaccinated from getting infected by malware.
- Prevents harmful auto runs from external devices.
- Scan USB devices for potential attacks from malware.
Enhanced Scan Engine
- Enhanced detection capability for Flash and PDF based malware.
- Detects and reports security lapses in the user systems.
Carnivore - Drive-by-download blocking
- Detects and removes browser exploits and behavior based malware.
- Tools to clean up temp files and remove all malware infected files.
Intelligent Real Time Scanner
- Smart files scanning algorithm, to detect malware in any file type without affecting the system performance.
Zero-Day Threat Blocking
- Detects and blocks PDF based exploits.
- Use of virtual keyboard on data entry portals can prevent spyware from capturing sensitive user data.
K7 Bootable Rescue CD
- Bootable rescue disc scans, eliminate malware and restores user system in a pristine state.
- Scans USB media automatically and removes potential threats.
- Auto updates on new threats to keep the defense system up to date.
- All applications are scanned and detected for malware before it can be downloaded.
- Cleans up the system automatically and removes all the changes left behind by a malware infection.
- Bootable Rescue disc with malware scan and remove feature to keep your system clean.
- Real time protection thwarts hostile intrusion that can affect the system.
- Browsing is well protected by permitting access to only safe websites while the bad websites are flagged off.
- Smart firewall blocks intrusion attacks from harming your system.
- UBS drives are vaccinated against malware infections from external devices.
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2(32 bit)/ Windows Vista SP1 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 and 8.1
- 512 MB of RAM
- 400 MB of Hard Disk space
- Working Internet connection required for Activation and Updates
- Needs Administrator user rights to install the software